The A-1 Mechanical Comfort Club PlanGive us a call today: 517-322-2300
Your HVAC system requires routine maintenance. Regular tune-ups for your furnace, heat pump, and air conditioner will help ensure peak performance from your systems. Maintenance also extends the lifespan of your system. Here are just some of the benefits of maintenance.
- Increases system’s efficiency
- Can decrease heating and cooling bills
- Reduces the likelihood of costly repairs and unexpected breakdowns
- Resets optimal heating and cooling comfort
- Improves the chance of your system lasting for its intended lifespan
Rely on A1 Mechanical to bring you relief when you need it most. “Comfort and Character You Can Depend On.”
Comfort Club Plans for Every Budget
Maintenance Has Never Been Easier
1. Contact Us
Call our team or fill out the form below. A friendly customer service representative will reach out and help determine which service plan is right for you.
2. Choose Your Plan
Choose which service plan is best for your home. Then our technicians will schedule your first 17 Point Inspection, and you’ll start raking in the savings.
High-five, you did it! Now you can sit back and relax knowing that your home’s HVAC needs are covered by a service plan from A1 Mechanical!
Ready to Become a Member?
Contact us to sign up or for more information
Join Hundreds of your neighbors!
Not sure if a Comfort Club Plan Membership is right for you?
Here are some FAQs to help you decide.
- How often should my HVAC systems receive maintenance?
- We recommend HVAC maintenance twice a year, in the spring and fall. This prepares your systems for the heating and cooling seasons ahead. Heat pumps should also be maintained twice a year.
- Is a maintenance plan really worth it?
- Yes, a maintenance program is worth it. Your home’s HVAC systems are one of its biggest investments. Maintenance will help ensure that your systems reach their maximum lifespans. Your heating and cooling systems require consistent care in order to operate at peak performance. They’ll need fewer repairs and the systems will operate more efficiently, translating to reduced energy usage and lower utility costs.
- Does HVAC maintenance eliminate the risk of HVAC breakdowns?
- Maintenance isn’t a guarantee that your systems will never suffer a breakdown or need a repair. However, keep in mind that 70% of the repairs and breakdowns we see are on systems that haven’t been maintained.
Plan now. Sign up today.Interested in a joining? Have a question? As soon as we receive your form, we’ll call you to schedule your first precision tune-up, and you’ll start saving money immediately!
Honest Reviews Of Our Top-Notch Service
“Shane did a fantastic job with our heating maintenance request. He was courteous, professional, and explained everything that was happening. The pricing was extremely competitive, and A-1 was able to schedule maintenance...”
- Grant B.